One of the major problems of home generated electricity has been the enormous up-front cost of purchasing and having a commercial system installed. At $6,000 to well over $20,000 the beak even point can in some cases be 8 to 15 years. Building your own can be as low as $200 each for either a solar panel or a single wind turbine. The pay back on building it yourself can be just a few weeks.
What you get:
Home Made Energy is an instant download, 44 page eBook that you can read directly from a computer monitor or print out for more traditional reading.
- The book is poorly written as if by a high school student that had a book report assignment that was intended to be used as background material rather than a complete how-to-actually-build-it manual.
- It appears to be a really low grade knock off of the more popular eBooks called Earth4Energy and Home Made Power Plant.
- It has many missing essential details like the exact specifications for the motor/generator required for the wind turbine project for example.
- The concept of inexpensively building your own solar and wind powered generators that pay back your investment in just a few weeks instead of 8 to 15 years in some commercially products is a significant breakthrough.
- The topic of producing at least part of your own electricity for the good of the planet and to save money is important and timely.
- Home Made Energy is offered in an instant download format which means in just a few minutes after ordering it is available on your computer.
Support: Email only.
Nothing was mentioned in the sales literature or the post purchase information about offering updates of any kind.
Home Made Energy offers a 60 day money back guarantee. I recommend that if you decide to purchase do so through PayPal because they have the clout to enforce this.
Price: I purchased a copy on sale for $47 USD
This eBook is incomplete, confusing and poorly written. For these reasons and the fact that other better eBook programs are available for about the same price I cannot recommend Home Made Energy.